Bob Martin Flea Clear Spot on Treatment for Large Dogs 3 Pack
0 left in stock
- Monthly Spot on flea treatment for dogs
- Kills fleas and flea larvae
- For use on puppies from 8 weeks
- Remains effective if the animal becomes wet
- Consult your vet before using in pregnant or nursing animals
It is applied at the back of the dogs neck and between the shoulders. Each Bob Martin Flea Clear treatment provides protection against fleas for up to 8 weeks and protects from ticks for up to 4 weeks.
Part your dog's coat until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette directly against the bared skin and squeeze gently. Empty approximately half the contents at each of two points along the dog's back, preferably at the base of the head and between the shoulder blades. Squeeze the pipette several times to ensure dosing is complete. Avoid applying the solution onto the fur and do not rub into the skin.