Frontline Flea Spot on Treatment for Dogs 10-20kg (1 Pack/3 Pack)
2 left in stock
HOW IT HELPS YOUR PET
- Kill fleas on your pet within 24 hours
- Kill ticks on your pet within 48 hours
- Kills biting lice
- Helps protect against flea and tick re-infestation
TREATING YOUR PET
Apply FRONTLINE Spot On monthly for continuous flea and tick protection.
- Prevents re-infestation with fleas for up to 2 months
- Prevents re-infestation with ticks for up to 1 month
- Dogs and puppies must be at least eight weeks old and 2kg
- It can be used on pregnant and lactating bitches
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- FRONTLINE Spot On causes fleas to become hyperactive and therefore more visible before dying.
- You can handle your pet as soon as the application site is dry.
- Your pet can swim or be bathed from 2 days after application.
- For full instructions on the use of FRONTLINE Spot On, please read the product packaging before use.
Which breed uses this pack: Wheaten Terrier, Cocker Spaniel, Staffordshire, Bull Terrier